How to Transfer Photos from Samsung Phone to Samsung Tablet
When it comes to screen size and storage, the storage is definitely better than the phone in most cases. The tablet has a bigger screen than most bigger phones. The tablet also comes with bigger storage options than phones.
If photos have almost eaten up the remaining space in your Samsung phone, it might difficult to take more pictures. You’ll also notice the way the photos load up – it’s going to be a little bit slower than usual. On top of that, you might end up always zooming in on pictures if you want to see a better visual on them.
Now, if you own or recently bought a Samsung tablet, which is one of the most amazing tablets out in the market today with their cutting-edge technology, design, and specs, then it might be the best way to enjoy your photos. If you’re anxious to transfer all your photos from your Samsung phone to your Samsung tablet, our two different methods will certainly help you.
Methods to Transfer Photos from Samsung Phone to Samsung Tablet
There’s no need to sulk over letting go of precious memories captured from your phone. You don’t have to delete your photos ever again just to create more space on your Samsung phone to take new pictures in. We know that photos are memories consolidated over the years – there’s good and bad, but all of them are beautiful memories. The two methods below will help you keep those great, beautiful memories by transferring them to your Samsung tablet.
1. Transferring photos from Samsung phone to Samsung tablet using Dropbox
There are two amazing software that can help you transfer photos from your Samsung phone to your Samsung tablet and one of them is the Dropbox software. It’s an incredible software that allows you to transfer not only photos but different kinds of files, such as Word documents, spreadsheets, PDFs, video files, audio files, and more. And you can do it web-based or via an app.
To transfer photos from the Samsung phone to the Samsung tablet, you must download the Dropbox app from the Google Play Store on both the phone and the tablet. As soon as you’ve downloaded the Dropbox app, follow the quick and easy steps below:
- On the Samsung phone, click and launch the Dropbox app.
- You may be asked to create and/or login to your account before you’ll be taken to the home screen. Create an account using your Gmail email address or you can login to your Dropbox account if you already have one.
- From the list of folders, choose a folder to save the photos from your Samsung phone to the Dropbox folder. You can also create a new folder if you want to do so.
- To add photos or a whole folder or album of photos from your Samsung phone, tap the “+” icon (plus icon), and select the photos or album or folder of photos you want to upload to Dropbox.
- As soon as all the photos or folder or album photos have been selected, tap Upload to start uploading them into Dropbox.
- When the upload is done, turn on your Samsung tablet and launch the Dropbox app.
- Login to your Dropbox account to get into your home screen.
- Navigate to the folder where you uploaded all your photos.
- Select the three-dot icon and then tap Select to Device (the one with the arrow pointing downwards icon) from the list of options.
- Tap Export to start downloading the photos from Dropbox to your Samsung tablet.
All the photos will then be downloaded in the Photos gallery of your Samsung tablet. You can now enjoy all your photos on a bigger screen. Walk down memory lane and reminisce the beautiful memories that you’ve captured.
2. Transferring photos from Samsung phone to Samsung tablet with 1 Click
Another great software that you can use to transfer your photos from the Samsung phone to the Samsung tablet is the dr.fone – Switch. It allows you to do the transfer with just one click. The software is designed to transfer files and other types of data between two devices safely – without any worry of data loss or potential corruption of data as a result of the transfer.
dr.fone – Switch runs on Windows and Mac. At the same time, it supports Android 8.0. Transferring photos from your Samsung phone to your Samsung tablet is faster compared to other software. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Download dr.fone – Switch on your computer that runs on either Windows or Mac OS.
- As soon as it’s downloaded, open and launch the software to get to the main screen.
- At the main screen, select Switch from the four main options.
- Plug the Samsung phone and the Samsung tablet to the USB ports of the computer. The two devices should be detected by the computer and the Wondershare feature should identify the devices. They will then show up on the dr.fone screen.
- All of the files and data on your Samsung phone will be displayed on the dr.fone screen and will be selected as default for transfer. You can deselect, choose specific files, or transfer the entire selected files and data. Or, you can simply select Photos to transfer just the photos from the Samsung phone.
- Click the Start Transfer button at the bottom-center of the screen to start the transfer. The software will then initiate the transfer and complete the process. Never disconnect the two devices from the computer while the photos are transferred.
There are other exciting features that you can explore with dr.fone. It’ll come in handy especially when you’re transferring huge amounts of photos and data. Not only will you be able to transfer photos, videos, audio files, PDFs, and other types of files, but also messages. It’s perhaps the best way to perform a backup of your phone.
There are two easy, fast, and safe ways to transfer your photos from the Samsung phone to the Samsung tablet. You can either do it via Wi-Fi by using the Dropbox software or you can do it using your computer, which is faster and is capable of transferring huge amount of data. Whatever the case may be, it’s absolutely possible to transfer photos from one Samsung device to another.